Call Support - +91 7027037581 | Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Srinagar - 3 Nights
Pahalgam - 1 Night
Srinagar - 1 Night
DAY - 01 Arrive in Srinagar (Local Srinagar)
Arrive at Srinagar Airport and head to the hotel. Take a sightseeing tour to the Mughal Garden that includes a visit to Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Tulip Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Chashme Shahi and Pari Mahal. Dinner and overnight stay would be arranged at the hotel, in Srinagar.
DAY - 02 In Srinagar - Day Excursion to Sonamarg (79.6 km / 1.5 hours)
Relish a lip-smacking breakfast and embark on a full-day excursion to Sonamarg, popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summers. You may opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers (on your own payment). Return to the hotel in Srinagar late in the evening and enjoy a delectable dinner along with a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY - 03 In Srinagar - Day Excursion to Gulmarg (56.9 km / 1.5 hours, one way)
In the morning, post breakfast, leave for Gulmarg, known for the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits, take a view of Nanga Parbat, and enjoy a cable car ride (Gondola - the 8-minute Ropeway) up to Khilanmarg. Return to the hotel in Srinagar late in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel, in Srinagar.
DAY - 04 In Srinagar - Srinagar to Pahalgam (86.9 km / 2.5 hours, one way)
In the morning, leave for Pahalgam. En route, visit the Awantipora ruins. Check in at the hotel and after some rest, take a stroll to Baisaran. Visit Chandanwadi (at your own cost), the Snow Point (14 Km) at your own cost or enjoy a pony ride at your own cost. A hearty dinner and a pleasant overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel, in Pahalgam.
DAY - 05 In Pahalgam - Pahalgam to Srinagar - Shikara Ride (88.9 km / 1 hour 55 min)
After a sumptuous breakfast, return to Srinagar. In the evening, visit the remaining important places in Srinagar and enjoy a Shikara Ride, on Dal Lake. An appetizing dinner and a pleasant overnight stay will be at the Deluxe Houseboat.
DAY - 06 Return Home with Happy Memories
After a tummy-filling breakfast, visit remaining places in Srinagar and head to Srinagar Airport to board your onward flight.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Full day tour of Gulmarg
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Full day tour of Pahalgam
- 01 night stay at Deluxe Houseboat
- Full Day tour to Mughal Garden, Srinagar.
- Full day tour of Sonmarg
- 01 night stay at Pahalgam.
- Pick up & DROP from Srinagar Airport
- 03 nights stay at Srinagar
- Transportation N/Ac at disposal for 06 days.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.