Call Support - +91 7027037581 | Email Support - email@example.com
(Starting price per person)
07 Days / 06 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Munnar - 2 Nights
Thekkady - 1 Night
Alleppey - 1 Night
Kovalam - 2 Nights
DAY - 01 Arrival in Cochin | Drive from Cochin to Munnar (135 km/approx. 4 hours)
Soon after reaching Cochin, board the vehicle and start your journey towards Munnar. Situated at an elevation of 1600 metres above sea level, Munnar is a beautiful hill station in Kerala. Located at the confluence of three swirling rivers and set amid green mist covered mountains it is a lovely destination. Expansive tea plantations, winding lanes and shimmering lakes add to the beauty of this place. On arrival at Munnar, check-in at the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 02 Sightseeing in Munnar
Today, you head out to explore the scenic places of Munnar. Start your tour with a visit to Eravikulam National Park, which is one of the most prominent attractions of this region. Sprawled over an area of approximately 97 square kilometres, the Park is home to numerous animals including some endangered species. You can also go trekking at the Park, which offers breathtaking views of the lush tea plantations. After enjoying the sights of the park, head to the Tea Museum (this is closed on Mondays). Here you learn about the history of tea plantations of this region. Afterwards visit the lovely Mattupetty Dam, enjoy the views from Eco Point and admire the Flower Garden. Return to the hotel in the evening for your overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 03 Drive from Munnar to Thekkady (110 km/approx. 4 hours)
Check out from your hotel and drive to Thekkady (Periyar). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Thekkady is well-known for its undulating hills, rich biodiversity and spice plantations. Its most famous place is the Periyar National Park. In the afternoon, you would go for a boat cruise (which would be on direct payment basis) at Periyar Lake in Thekkady. Return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 04 Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey (180 km/approx. 4 hours)
Today check out of your hotel and drive to Alleppey. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and you have the rest of the day at leisure. You can choose to go for a backwater sunset cruise (at your own expense) or visit the expansive Alleppey beach. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay
DAY - 05 Drive from Alleppey to Kovalam (190 km/approx. 5 hours)
Today you proceed to Kovalam by road. On arrival in Kovalam, check-in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at the beautiful beach of Kovalam. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 06 Trip to Kanyakumari (100 km / approx 02 hours)
Today you would go on an excursion to Kanyakumari. You will be taken for sightseeing of all the famous monuments of the city as the Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue and Gandhi Memorial. You return to Kovalam by evening and stay overnight at the hotel
DAY - 07 Depart from Kovalam – Trivandrum airport (20 Km / approx 45 min)
Check out of the hotel and drive to Trivandrum airport to board your return flight, taking back beautiful memories of your Kerala sojourn.Tour Ends.
- 06 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals as per hotel plan
- Excursion to Kanyakumari
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.