Call Support - +91 7027037581 | Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Starting price per person)
03 Days / 02 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Shillong - 2 Nights
DAY - 01 Arrive Guwahati – Shillong (110 kms 3 hrs approx..)
Transfer from Guwahati airport/railway station to Shillong en route visit Umium Lake. Shillong became the first capital of the State of Meghalaya. Located in undulating pine covered hills, the city has a milder climate than tropical India. The city centre is 1496m above sea level and currently has a population of around 270,000. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East. The British legacy is still visible in the architecture and food habits of the population. Overnight at Shillong.
DAY - 02 Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (60 kms 2 hrs each way)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet andthe only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. The town ofCherrapunji is nestled in the East Khasi Hills about 50 km southwest of thestate’s capital, Shillong. Cherrapunji, also known as Sohra or Churra,means ‘the land of oranges’. The cliffs of Cherrapunji also offer stunningviews of the plains of Bangladesh. Visit to Seven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Koh Ram Hoh , eco– park. Return back to Shillong en route visit Shillong peak and Elephanta Falls.Overnight at Shillong.
DAY - 03 Shillong – Guwahati (airport/station)
After breakfast drive from Shillong to Guwahati in time for onward connection.
- 02 nights accommodation at mentioned hotels as per meal plans mentioned
- All transfers and sightseeing-using vehicle as mentioned
- Road Taxes and Parking charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.