Call Support - +91 7027037581 | Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less than 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund) In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.
COMPLAINTS & CLAIMS
Whenever you feel unsatisfied with any service TRIP MARG has provided, please inform your local tour guide or your travel consultant immediately to avoid similar problems either before or during your trip. If you want to complain or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or fax in writing within 15 days upon your tour is finished. Please attach relevant receipts and substantiating evidence to the letter of claim.
A passport valid for no less than 6 months is required to travel to all countries in our program. Responsibility for documentation accuracy, passport validity and dispatch of documents rests with you. TRIP MARG accepts no responsibility for any failure in this respect. You must clearly provide your full name on passport; otherwise we are not liable for any delays, transport failure. Also, travel insurance purchased in advance is strongly suggested for your own sake.
TRIP MARG will carry out tour services after making sure you are properly insured. It is required that you should purchase proper travel insurances before leaving your home country to cover a wide range of unexpected loss and damages.