Call Support - +91 7027037581 | Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Jaipur - 1 Night
Jodhpur - 1 Night
Mount Abu - 1 Night
Udaipur - 2 Nights
DAY - 01 Pink City Visit
After your arrival at the Jaipur airport/railway station, proceed to and check in at the hotel. Freshen up and then proceed for a full day Jaipur sightseeing which includes places like the Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the Nahargarh Fort. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 02 Jodhpur Visit
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the Jaipur hotel and then proceed to Jodhpur. On arrival in Jodhpur, visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Balsamand Lake, Sachchiya Mata Temple and the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 03 Jodhpur Sightseeing and Mount Abu visit
After breakfast at the hotel, set out for sightseeing Jodhpur. In the evening, depart from Jodhpur to Mount Abu. Visit the Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temples, Achalgarh Fort and the Sunset Point in Mount Abu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 04 Mount Abu sightseeing and Udaipur visit
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for Mount Abu sightseeing. In the evening, you will leave for Udaipur. Once in Udaipur, you will visit the City Palace, Lake Pichola and the Jagdish Temple. Have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 05 Udaipur sightseeing.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day sightseeing of Udaipur. You will be visiting the Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti Magri and the Fateh Sagar Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 06 Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, head to the airport for your flight or proceed from Udaipur to the airport/railway station in Jaipur for departure.
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- State Tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.